Since 1995 this gallery has been located in the former Casa del Popolo, an example of Art Nouveau architecture dating from 1922–23.
On the first floor (temporary closed) can be found works by local artists such as Walter Sabatelli and Evrio Cicalini, and some gifts of work by Faraoni, Bueno, engravings by Guttuso, Dalí, and Picasso.
The rooms on the ground floor, including the large room with cast-iron columns, are used for temporary exhibitions, festivals, installations and video installations.
Piazza del Popolo 1/2, Follonica Tel. (+39) 0566 42 412 / 59 243 / 004 www.comune.follonica.gr.it/pinacoteca email@example.com