Since 1863, Studi Nicoli has been preserving and modernizing the tradition of artistic marble and stone sculpture, producing work of unquestioned excellence.
Recognized by UNESCO as “Messengers of Peace”, Studi Nicoli now houses an International Centre of Contemporary Sculpture.
From the beginning, its large studios, accommodations for foreign artists, conveniently located family residences, along with rooms for casts and a vast main workshop, make it possible to create monumental sculptures of the highest quality and to attract master sculptors from around the world.
Furthermore, Laboratorio Nicoli offers the chance to visit one of the most prestigious collections of sculpture and plaster casts from the late 1800s to the present, testifying to the prolific activity of its international artists.
Piazza XXVII Aprile 8/E, Carrara Tel. (+39) 0585 70079 / 74243 www.carlonicoli.com email@example.com